Returns & Exchanges
Canadian Mattress Wholesalers is committed to the satisfaction of our clients. We accepts refund and exchange requests in certain situations, the following conditions must be met.
- All return or exchange requests must be submitted within 30 days of delivery or pickup. Returned items must be new and in unused condition.
- Items must not be damaged. Damaged items must be refused at delivery time.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging. if products have been assembled or modified, we cannot take them as returns.
- Special orders, custom fabrics or specific selected items are non-refundable.
- Bedding and linens if opened are non refundable.
- Certain products cannot be returned as some suppliers cannot take them back, such as those customized to your specifications and select mattresses without a sleep guarantee.
- Exchanges can not be made for discontinued items.
- If you have question regarding wether a product can be returned or exchanged please call your local Canadian Mattress Wholesalers for assistance.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged for returns & refund requests. The restocking fee is only waived if there is an exchange for an item of equal value or if authorized from a Canadian Mattress Wholesaler staff member.
- For local pickup of the item(s) from your residence, we will charge a $85 fee; otherwise it is your responsibility to bring the item(s) to one of our showroom locations.
- Exchanges can be made for similar items, or store credit.