At Canadian Mattress, we're committed to providing convenient and efficient delivery services for our customers.
For online orders, the delivery fee is automatically calculated in your cart based on your postal code.
For in-store purchases, please consult your sales associate for the delivery charge.
Our Delivery Partners
We strive to keep our costs low and our service efficient. That's why we offer delivery through Canadian Mattress and, during busy periods, through selected, professional third-party delivery companies. You'll receive email and text confirmations of your delivery date and time from the delivery company.
Please note, you're not obligated to use our delivery services. If you prefer, you can arrange delivery through another company. In such cases, these deliveries will be treated as customer pickups.
Please be aware of the following policies:
- Refused deliveries (including no-fits, customer not-at-home, and on-the-road-cancellations) are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price.
- Redelivery will incur an additional charge.
- No refunds are allowed for no-fits, customer-not-at-home, and on-the-road-cancellations. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Orders cancelled or rescheduled for delivery within 48 hours of scheduled pick up or delivery will incur a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Preparing for Delivery
It's your responsibility to ensure that the items you purchase will fit in the intended areas of your home. Please measure narrow doorways, staircase turns, or low ceilings to ensure a proper fit. Our delivery service providers cannot hoist items to an upper floor or deliver above the third floor without a freight elevator. They also do not dismantle furniture. Please ensure your room is empty and ready to receive your new furnishings.
Pick Up Option
If you prefer to pick up your purchase, you can do so at Canadian Mattress. Please note the following terms and conditions:
- You are responsible for the safe loading and transportation of your merchandise. This includes providing your own blankets, furniture pads, rope, straps, and related supplies.
- For insurance purposes, our staff cannot assist in loading mattresses and/or box springs onto open-air vehicles or uncovered trailers, or any merchandise that would result in an unsafe condition.
- Most merchandise will be provided in the factory carton and will require your assembly.
- To ensure merchandise availability, please schedule your pickup with your sales associate and complete the pickup on the scheduled date.
- Manufacturing defects and damage must be reported to a Canadian Mattress representative at the time of pickup.