Sleep with Confidence
At Canadian Mattress, we're confident that we can match you with the right mattress. That's why we offer a 60-night comfort guarantee. Take your new mattress home, sleep on it for 60 nights, and if it's not the perfect fit, we'll happily exchange it for a new one.
Breaking In Your New Mattress
Your new mattress needs time to adjust to your body. Here are a few tips to help you break in your mattress during your 60-night trial:
- Break it in: If the mattress feels too firm, try walking around on it gently or use your hands and feet to apply some pressure to loosen it up.
- Adjustment Period: Your body needs time to adjust to a new mattress. It's normal to feel a little uneasy at first, but give it some time and your body will adjust. We recommend giving your new mattress at least 30 days to get used to you.
The Fine Print
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- The purchase of a mattress must be accompanied by a mattress protector purchased at the same time from Canadian Mattress. This mattress protector must always be used on the mattress. If the mattress is damaged or soiled in any way, the 60-Day Comfort Guarantee will be void.
- You must sleep on the mattress for a minimum of 30 days to allow your body to adapt to the new mattress.
- If you choose to exchange the mattress, you must pick a mattress of equivalent or greater value. You will need to pay the difference for any value greater than the value of the old mattress.
- The new bed will be sold to you at the current Sale Retail Price.
- A $100 exchange fee is charged to cover the cost of delivery for the replacement mattress and pick up of the exchanged mattress. If the delivery address is 50KM+ from the store of purchase, the exchange fee will be higher. Contact us for the exact amount.
- The 60-Day Comfort Guarantee does not apply to custom-made mattresses (including RV and custom split firmness mattresses), floor model mattress sales, or clearance mattresses.
- The Comfort Guarantee is only valid at the original store of purchase and is limited to one exchange per product ordered. This guarantee only applies to mattresses sold. It does not apply to foundations, platforms, adjustable bases, pillows, and any bedding products. For hygienic reasons, these are all final sale.
- The manager of the Canadian Mattress store from where the bed was purchased shall have absolute discretion as to the application of these terms and conditions.